Gabriella Kain began with Templeton Mims & Ward as a law clerk while attending Law School. Upon graduation from the Charleston School of Law and admission to the South Carolina Bar joined the firm as an Associate Attorney. Originally from Ohio, she is barred in both Ohio and South Carolina and her practice focuses primarily on family law. Gabriella developed an interest in family law when her family went through the process of adopting her youngest siblings and she has actively pursued that interest since 2018.
- Ohio University, 2016
- Charleston School of Law, 2020
- South Carolina Bar Admission, 2021
- Ohio Bar Admission, 2021
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Dorchester County Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association